Webinar: Intent-Based Networking Systems
Gartner calls intent-based networking systems possibly “the next big thing in networking”. But what exactly are “intent-based networking systems” and how will they affect you?
Join Apstra Solutions Architect Josh Saul on Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 11:00 am PST as he demonstrates how the Apstra Operating System (AOS) decouples your network-service design intent and operations from error-prone and time-consuming vendor-specific, box-level workflows, including:
– Declare service intent in natural language
– Render configurations automatically
– Deploy auto-validated configurations
– Swap out Vendor A switches with Vendor B switches in minutes
– Receive instant alerts on mis-cabling, bad transceivers, and configuration drifts
– Operate with continuous validations of the network state
Don’t miss this opportunity to get an in-depth look at the future of networking.
About Josh Saul
Josh Saul has 18 years experience working in disciplines such as cloud computing, data center design, network design, network engineering, low latency HFT, operations management and financial analysis, across multiple Fortune 500 verticals including finance, healthcare and media.
As a Solutions Architect at Apstra he helps leading-edge technology companies implement intent-based networking systems.